Conversion of PSD to HTML is a process of converting a design to code or a Photoshop document into an HTML file. This is a crucial step in creating an appealing and high-performing website and needs coordination between web designers and developers. All you need to do is get in touch with an expert web development service provider who will help you have a responsive and integrated website.
If you are in the PSD to HTML conversion step, the current blog post will be of great help to you.
In this post, we will be covering the benefits of PSD to HTML conversion, SpecScale as the best PSD to HTML service provider, and simple steps to convert PSD to HTML.
Benefits of PSD to HTML conversion
1) It gives you recognition – Conversion of PSD to HTML will enable you to be easily discovered on the web and help in increasing brand awareness.
2) It helps you conform to the W3C consortium – By converting PSD to HTML, you will conform to the norms of the W3C consortium.
3) It makes your web page easily accessible on different browsers – If you convert PSD to HTML, your web page will become easily accessible on different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera. This in turn ensures the time-efficient launching of web pages.
4) It makes your website dynamic – In order to get a responsive website that is capable of utilizing various new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence, you need to convert PSD to HTML.
SpecScale – Best PSD to HTML Service Provider
We (SpecScale) create elegantly designed, custom-made websites by converting PSD into pixel-perfect HTML websites and we are a leading PSD to HTML Service Provider as we deliver the results in a time and cost-efficient manner.
Why choose SpecScale for PSD to HTML conversion?
1) Free Trial
2) Compatibility across multiple browsers
3) Design based on Bootstrap
4) Pixel-perfect HTML
5) Layouts that are responsive to mobile
6) Designs that are retina-ready
7) Fast-loading website
8) Latest Version Support
9) Custom-Tailored Interactivity
1) 30 days post-delivery support assurance
2) Non-Disclosure Agreement
3) 100% Money-back guarantee
You may have a question in your mind as to why we are the best PSD to HTML Service Provider? Well, that’s because our services have been hired by top companies like Brows & Beyond, KClub, DODINI, and others. We have created diverse websites, from carpool websites to mental health and behavior and even property websites.
Steps to convert PSD to HTML
If you wish to know how to convert PSD to HTML, go through the following steps carefully:
1) Cut the PSD file into layers – Do you want your pages to load quickly? If yes, cutting the PSD file into small layers will help you with the same. Some cutting/slicing options are normal, Fixed Size, etc.
2) Create Folders – The next step to help you understand how to convert PSD to HTML is to create folders like the main folder with the name of the website, an “images” folder under the main folder, and a “Styles” folder for the CSS file that comes under the main folder. Creating folders will help you better manage the data.
3) Create the HTML code – The next step is to create the HTML page by creating a new file in Dreamweaver by using the index.html format and saving it in the main folder.
4) Build style files – The next step that will also help you understand how to convert PSD into HTML is to build style files with the help of an HTML editor, after which you need to save the files in the style.css format under the folder, “CSS”.
5) Build a set of designs – By using Dreamweaver, a code editor, you can build a set of designs and integrate all the elements to make an appealing website.
6) Enable Java-Script Integration – This step in the attempt to comprehend how to convert PSD to HTML involves enabling you to code a dynamic front-end quite easily.
7) Use frameworks to make your website responsive – By using frameworks like Foundation, Fluid Baseline Grid, and Twitter Bootstrap, you will ensure you have a responsive final website.
SpecScale is here to help you!
Are you thinking of making a responsive and multiple-browser-friendly website contact SpecScale by clicking on the following link – https://specscale.com/contact-specscale/ and we will help you with the PSD to HTML conversion.