Best Business Intelligence Platforms/Software
Business Intelligence Platforms have been increasingly used due to the emergence of Big Data. Business Intelligence Software/Platforms gather, examine, and convert data so that businesses can make important decisions based on the same. Do you want to increase your knowledge about your customers? If yes, Business Intelligence platforms will help you with it while allowing you to predict sales and revenues. The advanced Business Intelligence Platforms and Business Intelligence/Analytics tools like data warehousing, data visualization, and data reporting, used in recent times enable report generation and data presentation in real-time and that helps businesses in making crucial decisions.
Do you need a cost-efficient Business Intelligence software or maybe one that is best for ensuring customer support? Look no further! We request you to read the current blog post till the end.
In this post, we will be covering the Best Business Intelligence Software/ Platforms that are available in 2021.
Best Business Intelligence Platforms/Software available in 2021
2) Zoho Analytics
3) Microsoft Power BI
4) SAP BusinessObjects
Let us quickly get into the list of the best Business Intelligence Platforms/Software. Here we go:
- 1) Tableau – Tableau is undoubtedly one of the best Business Intelligence Software as it is suitable for every business type. The Business Intelligence tools that Tableau offers, can be managed easily and don’t need high technical skills. Tableau makes different data available to individuals within the organization as per their specific needs. The features of Tableau include Sales Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Finance Analytics, IT Analytics, Human Resource Analytics, and many more. Tableau offers a free trial of 14 days. You can also purchase it at the rate of 70$ per user on the basis of annual billing. Tableau also offers tiered pricing for various teams.
- 2) Zoho Analytics – Zoho Analytics is one of the best Business Intelligence Software as it is suitable for small businesses owing to its affordable price and the plethora of tools and software that it offers for various business requirements. Zoho Analytics is known for being reliable, convenient to use, and for the huge number of features that it offers. It helps in data visualization and creating dashboards by collecting data from various sources. You can easily share data with your colleagues and bosses with the help of the Business Intelligence Software. Zoho Analytics can extract data from any source, be it Microsoft Excel or HTML, or even Google Drive. Do you need affordable and reliable Business Intelligence Software? Go for Zoho Analytics.
- 3) Microsoft Power BI – Out of the two Business Intelligence Solutions offered by Microsoft viz., Power BI Pro (cloud-based software) and Power BI Premium (enterprise solution), Power BI Pro is quite affordable and easy to use at $9.99 per user. The other one is quite costly and is not meant for everyone. Power BI Pro is the best software for self-service analytics and is safe to use as well. With the help of useful tools offered by Power BI Pro, you can be aware of your departments and customers. You can access analytics in real-time and integrate data models and reports easily with the Power BI Pro Software.
- 4) SAP BusinessObjects – If you are looking for an all-in-one business intelligence solution and have not-so-simple needs, SAP BusinessObjects is for you. You will get on-site support even if you have a smaller number of users. The amazing Business Intelligence tools that it offers along with its agile architecture make it a must-have for fast-growing businesses. What are its offerings? Data Visualization, Organization-wide reporting, Data Dashboards, and a host of self-service elements. Do you need to analyze huge data sets? No worries, as one of the best Business Intelligence Software, SAP BusinessObjects, allows integration with Microsoft Office that will help you with what you require. To get price quotes, you need to directly contact them.
- 5) SAS – if you need assistance with Business Intelligence Software, SAS is the best as it offers excellent support and guidance. Even if you need help with self-service problem solving, the vast knowledge base of SAS will surely come to your rescue. You can even become a pro at managing Business Intelligence Software with the help of free training and e-courses that SAS provides. You can try SAS for a period of 30 days for free after which you will need to purchase packages. If you wish to get price quotes, we suggest you contact SAS directly. The Business Intelligence Solutions offered by SAS are:
- a) SAS Enterprise – With the help of this wizard-driven tool, you can easily and conveniently examine data and post results by making use of a point-and-click Windows Interface.
- b) SAS Visual Analytics – Self-service tool for visual representation.
- c) SAS Office Analytics – Created using existing Microsoft Office data.
Which Business Intelligence Software is the best for you?
You need to examine your requirements carefully. If you need guidance all the way, SAS is the best for you. But if you need an affordable option, Microsoft Power BI is the Business Intelligence Software that you should go for. According to us, the safest bet is Tableau as it is suitable for every business type. You need to take into account your employees’ needs, the departments’ needs, and the organization’s needs while choosing the best Business Intelligence Software for you.