Do you think you are spending a lot of time on unnecessary paperwork? Don’t worry! Odoo CRM is the one-stop, open-source solution for all your customer relationship management needs within the Odoo module. It’s extremely important for today’s market-oriented businesses to keep a track of their prospects while tracking the work that their sales executives and managers do. Businesses are slowly but steadily understanding the importance of the highly integrated and comprehensive apps that Odoo CRM offers. Odoo market.CRM has been used by more than 64 companies and it has a market share of 0.02% which means it is moving in the right direction given its comparatively recent entry into the.
if you need a one-stop Customer Relationship Management module, go for Odoo CRM and we request you to read the blog post till the end to learn everything about Odoo CRM.I
n this post, we will be covering what Odoo CRM is, the features of Odoo CRM, the benefits of Odoo CRM, the limitations of CRM, if Odoo CRM is worth it, and where you can find a team of CRM experts.
What is Odoo CRM?
Odoo CRM is a software that you can use to build a website that is highly professional. As mentioned above, it is a one-stop solution that lets you manage customer relationships, develop your own marketing tactics and strategies, build an e-commerce platform, manage online payments and billing, and many more. Its user-friendly interface needs special mention as that is one of the reasons that give Odoo CRM a competitive advantage.
What are the Features of Odoo CRM?
Let us explore the amazing features that Odoo CRM has:
- 1) Convenient to use – Odoo CRM not only is known for its convenient interface but also for the convenience it offers as far as configuration is concerned. How will that help your business? You will be able to finalize a sales order, accept payments, and start the billing process all in a fraction of a second.
- 2) Smooth Communication – Odoo allows you to communicate smoothly with the sales team with the help of in-built messages and notes. Do you have a question regarding your sales order? Just write a message and the team members will queue up to help you.
- 3) Easy integration – The process of web development does not stop at that but extends to the integration of the web page with all other apps within Odoo.
- 4) Mobile compatibility – Odoo is completely web-based but that does not in any way mean that it is incompatible with mobile phones. You will be surprised to know that Odoo was originally brought into the market as a three-tier mobile application.
- 5) Versatility – Not only can you host Odoo on Amazon but also on the digital cloud. You can host Odoo in different ways and that is what adds to its versatility.
How will you benefit from having Odoo CRM?
Here are the ways in which you will benefit from having Odoo CRM:
- 1) It can be implemented in a cost-effective way.
- 2) Odoo is pretty easy to comprehend.
- 3) Odoo reduces unnecessary paperwork and manual data entry.
- 4) Odoo helps you increase leads as it prioritizes the same.
- 5) It enhances customer satisfaction.
- 6) It allows Google calendar and VoIP call integration.
- 7) You can access Odoo from anywhere.
- 8) Odoo provides you accurate sales forecasts and sales reports.
- 9) It helps you manage multiple contacts effortlessly and helps you schedule meetings too.
- 10) You will get notifications for tasks that are scheduled with the help of Odoo.
- 11) It allows you to save time by offering automated tasks management system.
Limitations of Odoo CRM
It goes without saying that if there are benefits, there will be limitations too and Odoo CRM has some too if not a lot. They are the following:
- 1) Bug-fixing can take a lot of time.
- 2) It can become difficult to maintain Odoo if you don’t hire the services of expert Odoo CRM developers.
- 3) It takes some amount of time to fix the prices if you don’t get support from an expert Odoo CRM Development team.
Is Odoo worth it?
In the current digital era, it is important to adapt to the changes in technology and Odoo is one such technology that is changing the technological scene in a big way. Why? It has as many as 10,000 apps thus making it a one-stop solution for all your CRM needs. What is the benefit of that? It reduces costs, keeps errors to the minimum, and increases productivity and efficiency. All you need to do is hire a team of CRM experts and you are all sorted.
Where will you find a team of CRM Experts?
Look no further as SpecScale is here to solve your CRM needs and develop a CRM platform within the Odoo framework. What makes SpecScale stand out? We have been in the CRM field for over 5 years now having an excellent portfolio as a CRM developer. Do you wish to retain customers? SpecScale’s CRM application development suits will help you with the same by providing round-the-clock support. Hurry! SpecScale is ready with an affordable pricing system to help you have an Odoo CRM. Here’s where you can reach us – https://specscale.com/contact-specscale/